- Colorado Sun: Spurred by the threat of wildfires, an Estes Park broadband project moved at the speed of light
- Grand County Broadband Concept
- Northwest Colorado Council of Governments and Ciena Improve Broadband Access for More Than 230,000 Residents – August 2019
- Social Impacts of Broadband – A Case Study Red Cliff
- Broadband Program 5-Year Report– highlights local projects & the continuing work of the program.
- Broadband 101: Local & Regional Approaches Presentation
- Small Cell Policies
- NWCCOG Small Cell Overview and Training
- NWCCOG requests Senator address CAF-II Lack of Transparency
- NWCCOG Rio Blanco Broadband Celebration January 2017 Press Release
- Engineering & Design of Broadband Network Gets Go Ahead From Craig, Moffat County
- The Social Impact of Broadband – Colwell, Schumann, Shakfa April 9, 2018
- Th Social Impact of Broadband – Red Cliff Case Study April Newsletter
- Colorado Senate Bill 18-002 Redirection of High Cost Fund Mechanism for voice redirected to broadband
- City of Aspen Looks to Open up its Broadband Network
Published in March of 2018, the report highlights local projects in partner jurisdictions across the NWCCOG region telling the story in one-page form with metrics how each project was funded and established, including links to media stories about those projects. Though somewhat dated now that most of those local projects have expanded considerably, the 12-page report published just before the launch of Project THOR illustrates how the NWCCOG regional broadband director has provided an array of technical assistance to help various communities to meet their needs, and shows how distinct the partners and approaches are for each jurisdiction. Written by Jon, compiled by Nate Walowitz and published by Rachel Lunney.