Do I qualify?
Crisis Intervention Program (CIP)
If you are without heat, there is help available. Energy Outreach Colorado’s Crisis Intervention Program (CIP) helps coordinate emergency repair and/or replacement of your heating systems. While the program does not provide routine maintenance, it will help to get your heat back on when it goes out.
The services provided include:
- Repair of failed furnaces or boilers
- Replacement of failed heating systems
- Snow removal to facilitate fuel delivery in rural areas
- Your primary heating source isn’t working
- You qualify and are approved for Low-Income Energy Assistance (LEAP) – link to one of our “more resource” sections for LEAP or link to https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdhs/leap
How to Get Help
Call toll-free 1-855-4-MY-HEAT (1-855-469-4328)
This is an emergency service and you will be able to get help within 24 hours.